Click here to view all Site Organizational Team dates for the 2018-19 school year. All meetings will be held at 2:20pm in the school library. The meeting dates are below:
November 13 (rescheduled for November 29 at 2:30 in room 101)
We will meet on September 18 to approve the budget.
As part of the reorganization of the Clark County School District, Woodbury Middle School has a School Organizational Team that includes 3 parents and guardians. Members will be elected by a vote of all parents and guardians at the school. Your input is important to the success of our school and students. Please take time to consider how you can be involved in this process and make your voice heard at our school!
Call the school at 702-799-7660 , ext. 4200, send an e-mail to email@example.com, or come to the office to place your name on the ballot or nominate another parent or guardian. This must be done by Thursday, September 14 at 3:00p.m. in order to prepare the ballot.
Elections will take place Friday, September 15th from 7:00am-3:00pm online. There will be a link sent to all parent email addresses as well as a link on our website to cast your vote. You will need your email address in order to vote.
ATTEND MONTHLY MEETINGS
Monthly SOT meetings will be held at Woodbury Middle School; times and dates TBD. Meeting information will be posted at least three days in advance on the school website. All meetings will include a time for public comment, and we encourage all parents to attend.
What is the role of the School Organizational Team?
· Provide input on the school performance plan and budget.
· Provide continued advice to the principal in carrying out the school plan.
· Assist with the selection of the next principal when there is a vacancy.
What are the requirements of Team members?
· Begin attending trainings and meetings in September, 2017.
· Serve on the team through September 30, 2018, unless your child no longer attends the school.
· Attend meetings at least once per month, outside of school hours.
· Make decisions with the whole school population in mind.
Parents and community members who are not employees of the Clark County School District will not be defended by the District if a lawsuit is filed against you because of what you say or do while participating as part of the school organizational team.